viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

In this blog I will post all my homework for lvl 5 and stuff that I think there are Interesting to my Classmate and teacher! 

Hi People.  My name is Andres Ferrer. I´m from Maracaibo! I´m 19 years old. I Study Industrial Engineering. I lived 2 years In Mexico! I Studied english in a Interlingua´School in Mexico! In that curse I could study, learn and Practice English all the day.

I love Listening to music, Practice Volleyball and spend time with my family. Also, I Really like Share With my family.. Also, I love Engineering..

I Hate Ignorence, And The people That Don´t want to Go on With their life.

My Dream Is be a graduate And to be working in a Company Where I can do what I love.(Engineering)

About English I think that Can Survive In a place where people Only speak English! In My English´curse, they tought me That the better way to learn english is Practicing, Read books in English and try to understand what it try to Express!

Well, that´s me! I hope You Enjoy my blog. And try to be pacience I´m a new blogger! :P

You can visit My twitter profile to know more about me.
http://www.twitter.com/AndresFerrer1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario